Thursday, April 9, 2009

April 9, 2009 - from CaringBridge

HAPPY EASTER!  Well, as you can probably tell from this picture of the kids with the Easter Bunny, they weren't too thrilled with the whole experience.  I explained to them that, yes, the bunny was kind of symbolic for this particular holiday and might appear scary -- but that they had nothing to worry about because Easter is really about the resurrection of our Savior.  They weren't too sure about all those big words either -- I'm sure they will come around, though, as I know God has His hands on them!

All kidding aside, we are so blessed this Easter to be celebrating and rejoicing in our Risen King with 2 healthy children!  We are so blessed to know Jesus Christ in our hearts and to have walked alongside him through our most recent journeys!  We are so blessed to live in a country that I can freely type this and scream this from the street corner without any recourse!  We are just so blessed!

And we pray that you are blessed, too, in that you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior.  If you have followed our story and wondered "Where does their faith come from?"; I can quickly answer that with "The birth and death of our Savior!"  If you aren't saved yet, we would pray that as you read this you would say, "I hope that I can have that kind of faith one day!" and then ask us how we can help get you started on a path to everlasting life!

We love each of you and rejoice loudly during this very special Easter season!
In Him,
Jennifer, Stewart, Ian & Bonner

No comments:

Post a Comment