Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22, 2009 - from CaringBridge

Well, he still sounds rattley but he's doing much better.  We did the 2 breathing treatments last night and he slept "like a baby" - how I guess a real good baby sleeps ... all night long without a peep!  His breathing was quiet as a church mouse (man, I am just full of analogies this morning) so that was good.  We have just gotten back from the doctor and we are simply "to stay the course".  We will give the breathing treatments every 4 hours today, every 4-6 tomorrow, every 6 the next day, etc.  The medicine in the breathing treatment, in addition to the steroid we are taking, should continue to open up his airways over the coming days.

I asked about our trip and she said that it would be okay; just to watch him with others as he can give the croop to someone else.  So, we'll all just mask up :-)  Just kidding!  We are excited to still be able to go and I know it will mean alot to their great-grandmother -- Happy Birthday, Nanny!  It will mean alot to us, too!

I did cancel their 9-month pictures that were scheduled for today...wasn't sure that he would be real pleasant during a photo shoot so we'll postpone that until next week.

Thanks for everyone's prayers and we'll try to update a little each day on his progress.

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment