Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in updating; these kids are taking all of our time :-) We did go to the doctor yesterday for our 9-month checkup and things were good. Ian woke up with a crusty eye so they diagnosed him with pink eye and Bonner continues to struggle with the teeth or something else! Bonner weighed 17 lbs 3 oz. and Ian was back up to 18 lbs 13 oz (he had dropped some last week while he was sick)...so he remains about a pound and a half bigger than her! They both got 2 shots and handled them well.
Bonner is just not herself these days -- no fever or anything overtly wrong -- but she is really whiney and refuses to drink a bottle! It's quite strange and I have a feeling that it will result in us going back to the doctor on Friday. They checked her ears real good and they were clear so that was good news! The doctor thinks it's just residual from her spiking that high fever on Saturday but I still think it's her teeth ... those top two teeth will not come through! Anyway, say a quick prayer that she will start to feel better very soon.
We will spend this weekend packing for Boston. We leave on Monday; of course, the swine flu has us a little concerned so I am hoping that all 4 of us will still be able to make the trip! We will definitely keep you posted on Bonner's progress and our travel plans!
I hope the weather where you are is as beautiful as it is here in Greenville -- man, I love spring! I just hate the sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, and achiness that comes with it!
Love,
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment