Well, we trust that you have all had a wonderful Easter weekend. We had a great first Easter with the children -- although I am not sure they quite understand it just yet :-)
However, I come with sadness tonight as I tell you of a family that lost their Warrior over the weekend. We met the Skiff family while we were at MUSC in February as their son, Hudson, was born there December 22, 2008. We have kept up with the family throughout the days since our departure through their Caring Bridge site and had really come to love them, their updates, and all their inspiration. Some of you might have enjoyed reading as well as I posted their CB site a couple of times here. However, we were truly devastated as Hudson lost his battle this past Saturday and went home to be with Jesus. Please remember this family through the coming days as they continue to grieve the loss of their little boy. He was such a strong little booger and was a real inspiration to so many! We pray that the family feels God's closeness now more than ever!
www.caringbridge.org/visit/hudsonskiff
With the passing of Hudson, we are reminded at how precious life and these children are to us; make sure that you tell those around you how much you love them and appreciate every second of every day!
Love,
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment