We are heading to Perry this weekend to celebrate Christmas with the Bloodworth's! It will be a great weekend, I'm sure, and the kids will get plenty of attention, so don't worry about them :-)
Friday, December 18, 2009
Merry Christmas from Bonner!
If these pictures don't get you in the Christmas spirit, I'm not sure what will. The other night Bonner put the Santa hat on her head by herself and then proceeded to play the "piano" (which is actually closer to a xylophone but doesn't have the hammer thing) ... anyway, she was so proud of herself and I must say that she looked adorable (as you can see, of course! Ha!)
We are heading to Perry this weekend to celebrate Christmas with the Bloodworth's! It will be a great weekend, I'm sure, and the kids will get plenty of attention, so don't worry about them :-)
We are heading to Perry this weekend to celebrate Christmas with the Bloodworth's! It will be a great weekend, I'm sure, and the kids will get plenty of attention, so don't worry about them :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment