Instead of precious Halloween photos, these will have to do! Bonner decided last Friday morning that all of her favorite stuffed animals needed to be in her high chair with her for breakfast. As you can see, there is Curious George, giant Elmo, and Mickey & Minnie Mouses - and, of course, all the bananas I cut for her!
Tonight, I picked up delicious baked spaghetti from a little Italian Restaurant here in town and thought that we would introduce spaghetti back into the kids' diet. Well, it was clearly more fun to make a mess with it than eat it because they both slung spaghetti noodles everywhere - fortunately, for us, we have a vacuum known as Baxter and he loves spaghetti. So, in the meantime, I served leftover mac-n-cheese mixed with peas and carrots and broccoli. As you can tell, Ian wasn't real thrilled with the peas. Notice the one directly at the top of his head :-) So funny!
Such an innocent face!
We had a good weekend despite the UGA loss on Saturday. The children spent the night out at Gam-Gam's for the first time in a long time so that Stewart and I could go to a Halloween party - now, those pictures I'll post sometime - after I edit them :-) Ha! Just kidding! I went as Cat in the Hat and Stewart, as a legitimate jailbird!
Sunday, we enjoyed a wonderful visit with my Aunt Joyce. She drove down for Charlotte and brought us a new red wagon - Bonner loves pushing it around - and a little rake - Ian likes "sweeping" the driveway up. I'll take some of those pics soon! Unfortunately, though, I forgot to take any pictures of the kids with their favorite Aunt Joyce - we'll have to wait until next time!
Please be in prayer for a sweet family that lost their child today. We never met her, but I have been following her Caring Bridge site/blog since the beginning. She is completely healthy now and that's something to rejoice; however, the family will be lost without her so pray for comfort! Her blog is www.greenehappenings.blogspot.com (Wesleigh Anne Greene). We know that God is good all the time; but, in times like this, we pray that He would reveal Himself so that we are reminded of that fact very often!




No comments:
Post a Comment