Good afternoon,
Just a quick update from Ian and Bonner's mom :-) We had a great visit with the pediatrician this morning. Bonner weighed a little over 18 lbs and Ian, over 21 lbs. So amazing. The doctor's words regarding Ian were "He looks magnificent." Of course, as his parents, we agree! And, we must admit that Bonner is pretty cute, too!
I am working to get all of the pictures from Saturday night's bash into one place and then I will post the link here. If you took any pictures, I would love to have them. Either post them to Facebook or just email them to me as soon as you can. If you post them to FB, just send me a message so I'll know to go look for them :-)
We are so blessed to have survived these past 12 months and are so thankful to be celebrating with 2 healthy children. We go back to the cardiologist sometime in September, but until then, no doctor's visits are scheduled. I plan on starting a new blog for everyone to follow our lives from here on out. I'll send the link once I have it set up!
Love to all and thank you for your continued prayers!
Jennifer
No comments:
Post a Comment